Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Deeper Energy Teachings

Thank you for your patience while I finished getting the new site set up for the energy teachings which I have to share. “The Awakening” is what I’ve decided to call the series because I believe that more and more of us are awakening to the true nature of reality. Just as we do when we wake up from a deep sleep, it takes a moment to orient ourselves before we begin movement. I want to share with you what has worked for me on my own journey thus far to help me get oriented.




The web address for the new site is http://www.shop.healingforevolution.com/. Once you select the items you want to download, you’ll be able to use any major credit card or a pay-pal account to pay for them. Charges will appear on your card as “Healing For Evolution”. The first posting there is free and describes my purpose and intent with the new series.



I will continue to share information on this free blog site about my journey and experiences but all energy teachings will now reside on the new pay site. I look forward to sharing these deeper teachings with you and to helping you to Awaken to the deeper truth about our true nature as energy beings residing in physical bodies.



I look forward to continuing our journey together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment