Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 2012 at last



Here we are at last, December 2012. I remember when I first heard about the Mayan calendar in 1999 and how it “ended” this month, I wondered what the world would be like in 12 years. Now here it is and I truly wish I could say that it’s better than it was then but all anyone has to do is look around and you can see that it really isn’t. I know that sounds pessimistic and kinda gloomy but as a species and a planet, we’ve been better. But truly that’s okay. We are where we are and right where we need to be. We are nearing the end of a large energetic cycle and I still believe that we’re lucky to be alive at this time. I can’t help but feel that this is a pivotal point for mankind and each of us plays a small part in the change that is occurring.

So many pieces of information have come into my consciousness since I first wrote about 2012. It seems that every little thing that I learn fits nicely into the explanation of what’s going on in the larger picture. The wonderful thing is that in these past 12 years thanks to my energy work, the training I’ve been receiving, the alignment I’ve been working on to my Higher Self and writing this blog, I’m able to see it all from a deeper and far less fearful place. On the one hand, I’m honestly scared to death but on the other I’m completely at peace with whatever happens and excited to see it. I know I have no control over it so all I can do is attend to my attitude about it.

I honestly have no idea what might become of us as we move through the end of the year. December 21st may come and go and we may not even notice anything change. We may wake up on the 22nd and laugh at all the doomsday fears and write them off but something is shifting. A deeper level of consciousness is awakening on our planet and that isn’t something that we will see immediately in the physical realm. When you look across the planet at all of our problems, you see many of us working to come together rather than allowing things to break down into further chaos. This spirit of cooperation will grow and we will learn to work together as one group rather than fighting because of our differences.

If we make it to December 22nd we may see no change in the physical world but I have no doubt that our consciousness as a species will continue to grow and evolve. In that growth we will see that cooperation (peace) rather than competition (war) is what moves us forward. We are capable of so much as a species. Imagine what we can create if we all choose to work together for common goals rather than fighting over who has what. When we learn to value and celebrate our differences, our growth as a species will accelerate. Imagine what it would be like if all the cells in your body starting fighting for control as compared to the incredible things they accomplish when they work together to create these amazing bodies we inhabit. That’s the difference between cooperation and competition so imagine that power magnified if all humans worked together like the cells in our bodies.


BE PREPARED JUST IN CASE

This will be my final post for this year as I want to focus on the things I need to do personally during the holiday season. I encourage you to get an emergency survival kit in place even if it’s just for the harsh Winter ahead (remember global climate change is in full effect). Extra food, water and supplies are essential. Imagine what you would do if we lost power in this country for an extended period and plan from that mindset. It’s better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Hold on to some cash rather than putting it all in the bank. If we lose electricity, you won’t be able to access your money in our electronic world. Think long term, prepare as best you can and keep a positive attitude. Everything that is supposed to happen will happen. We can’t control the world, our planet, our destiny, the environment or anything outside of ourselves only our response to it. Stay alert, awake and aware and grounded in the present moment so that you can respond rather than react.

In my heart of hearts, I know that we’re all lucky to be alive right now. It’s a glorious and powerful time. We are witnessing the birth of a powerful new consciousness on this planet and it will change the course of our history. Each one of us that is alive chose to be alive now to be a part of this. Do your part. Show up and manifest all that you came here to do. Don’t hold back. Shine your light and radiate your brilliance out into the world to help us co-create a future beyond our wildest dreams.

May you be blessed, supported and loved by the Divine and by those in your life. May you always be guided to your highest and greatest good.  Thank you for reading the things I’ve had to say over the years. I really appreciate your support and the encouragement that you’ve sent me along the way. I hope to see you on the other side of the Galactic Alignment which occurs on December 21st, 2012.

No matter what does or does not happen, may you always be filled with and surrounded by love.

My best to you always,
Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment