Thursday, May 21, 2009

Perspective

Greetings everyone. Good news. I’ve finished the letter to my family. Now I just need to edit it a tiny bit and then send it off. A few of you have asked if I’ll share the information in the letter and I’m happy to do that. Right now it’s about 10 pages long and I’m pretty happy with it. That’ll be posted here soon. Thanks to those who asked.

I’ve searched through my other writings to find something to post so that it doesn’t seem that I’ve just abandoned this blog. Unfortunately everything I’ve found needs a bit more set up before I post it. I’m using this blog to tell a story and share a journey. The things I have already written were written before I began this blog journey so I’ll have to build up to them. Stay tuned.

I recently came across a bit of information that has really been taking me mentally to some powerful places and I want to share that information with you. Some years ago scientists discovered a star in the Milky Way that’s one of the largest they have ever found in our galaxy. This star is so massive that if you took it and put its center where the center of our star, the Sun, is the outer edge of that star would sit just beyond Mars!

In the world in which we live, I just have a difficult time comprehending a single object that is that massive. Think about how big around that would have to be to be a sphere. It would entirely encompass our Sun and the first 4 planets in our solar system. Not only is it that wide but because of its spherical shape it is also that tall. It just seems almost unimaginable yet there it is.

I just Googled it to see if I could find the name. Apparently this isn’t a new discovery, but the information on it just recently came to me from a friend. I’m a big fan of astronomy and so things like this fascinate me to no end. My point in sharing this with you is to encourage you to begin to think about the larger picture. As awesome and powerful as we humans think we are, in the big picture we’re like the nucleus of one of our cells (maybe even the nucleus of the nucleus) in comparison to our bodies. We’re so tiny that we’re almost invisible…yet we exist and are an amazing expression of life manifesting itself as mankind.

Check out these two videos to help get some perspective on the larger picture. Each is very short and easy to digest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u70UBs7BWY8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw

Let the thought of the size of these stars and their distance to Earth roll through your mind and notice the shifts that occur for you. Holding the perspective of where we are in a Universe of infinite potential can help raise your consciousness. The time of a mass rise in consciousness is approaching. All the signs point to it. This shift will be the focus of upcoming postings from me.

Enjoy the videos. Don’t give up on me. Great stuff is on the way…I promise! Thanks for your support and encouragement. I’m deeply honored by it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment