Monday, April 2, 2012

Shaking off winter lethargy


Greetings dear readers. Thank you for continuing to check here to see if I’ve written any new posts lately. I get stat counts off of this site and so I know that some of you are still out there and I’m grateful for that. I haven’t been posting much lately because I have had a change in my personal life and unfortunately I have allowed that to become an excuse to be lazy. I can be a master procrastinator and since I try and do this blog writing early in the morning, if I delay getting up, writing will have to wait until tomorrow…and then the next day and the next.

It frustrates me because I want to write and yet I’m not doing it. I have several other things that I’m not doing and I keep saying I need to start doing again but they too lose out to this need for extra sleep. It really saddens me that I’ve let things overwhelm me this way but life happens and it was obviously a choice I made to sleep rather than resume my normal uninterrupted life. Now I’m consciously choosing to get out of bed and get back to the things in my life that bring me joy, such as writing this blog, meditating, getting exercise and just generally taking better care of myself. To add an extra layer of motivation for myself, I’m writing this note to you so that I can begin to build energy around re-engaging this writing.

Thank you for continuing to read what I’m sharing. I know that we all have busy lives and I am honored that you would take time out of yours to listen to what I have to say. I hope to have a least one post a month to start and build back up to more frequent posts. If you are on Facebook, please “Like” my page at "Michael- Evolutionary Energy Educator". I make posts there when I put a blog entry here so that you’ll know without having to check here. I also plan to re-engage posting short inspirational messages there while I work on the large posts for here.

May you be blessed in all that you do,
Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment